Submission of proposals
Additional information for applicants
Proposals may address social and professional applications. Promising areas include:
- Applications supporting e-health, safety and emergency management.
- Search and Rescue applications, including tracking of distress situations and response management.
- Emergency and disaster management.
- Management and operation of critical infrastructure (e.g. electricity networks, telecommunication networks, financial transactions), timing and synchronisation.
- Efficient agriculture: Automated machine guidance, precision farming and machine control.
- Surveying and mapping: Land survey, marine survey, cadastral and geodesy, and construction.
Proposals should build on unique features of EGNOS and Galileo, e.g.:
- Multiple -frequencies E1, E5 and E6;
- Galileo specific signal modulation, e.g. AltBOC;
- Galileo High Accuracy service and Authentication features, i.e. the Open Service authentcaton (OS NMA);
- Fusion with other data, such as from Earth Observation satellites or other in-situ sensors.
The content of this page is for information purposes only. The relevant legal instruments and the text of the call shall take precedence over the information contained in this page. The GSA does not accept responsibility for any use made of the information contained therein.