The open EU FP7 third call for proposals in the area of satellite navigation provides a total of €30 million funding covering eight topics. The deadline for seven of the topics is December 16th at 17:00. Please make sure you start the submission process well ahead of this deadline. The FAQ section has been updated to help you complete the process successfully.
The following topics are open until next week:
- Professional applications, including using PRS;
- Safety Of Life applications (SoL) for all transport modes;
- Scientific applications and innovative applications in new domains
- International activities
- Networks for universities and research institutes, and user fora
- Technologies for PRS receivers
The 2nd Stage for the topic on Innovative applications/ SMEs for mass market and in niche sectors [including PRS applications], to be mainly provided by SMEs, is open until Jan 13th at 17:00.
FP7 is providing support to R&D and innovation on GNSS, to accelerate the European market for satellite navigation applications creating opportunities for European industry. Up to 50% of the budget will support applications development, with emphasis on mature and commercially-viable research.