Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) provide services to billions of users around the world for various applications. This has resulted in the need for monitoring the performance of GNSS as part of the service provision under responsibility of the service provider or as part of the need of specific users’ groups.
This webinar introduced:
- the Galileo programme needs for performance monitoring
- the Galileo services as defined in service definition documents (SDD)
- the Minimum Performance Levels (MPLs), the SDD presents the targets for services and defines the conditions under which such MPLs can be reached
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) which are quantifiable measures used to evaluate the performance
- publicly available data, products and tools which can be used for GNSS monitoring
- a set of monitoring and assessment guidelines for the implementation of a solution able to monitor the Galileo system performance based on publicly available data, products, and tools.
You can check the agenda here.