- EUSPA Opportunities database
EUSPA Opportunities database
Use the search criteria on your left to filter records, and subscribe to the RSS feed to receive the latest updates.
- Aviation and Drones
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Consumer Solutions, Tourism and Health
- Maritime and Inland Waterways
- Climate Services
Every year, the Council of European Geodetic Surveyors (CLGE) organises a student contest aimed at rewarding young people for their work in various surveying-related areas, such as:
- Geodesy, Topography,
- GIS, Mapping and Cadastre,
- Students and youngsters engagement, and
- Galileo, EGNOS and/or Copernicus.