- EUSPA Opportunities database
EUSPA Opportunities database
Use the search criteria on your left to filter records, and subscribe to the RSS feed to receive the latest updates.
- Aviation and Drones
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Consumer Solutions, Tourism and Health
- Maritime and Inland Waterways
- Climate Services
Every year, the Council of European Geodetic Surveyors (CLGE) organises a student contest aimed at rewarding young people for their work in various surveying-related areas, such as:
- Geodesy, Topography,
- GIS, Mapping and Cadastre,
- Students and youngsters engagement, and
- Galileo, EGNOS and/or Copernicus.
Additional information for applicants
Potential applicants should address questions related to the content of this call by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only questions sent to this functional mailbox will be answered.
Answers will only be published periodically and within a reasonable period of time on this...