How to Apply?
Horizon Europe is the European Framework Programme for research and innovation, running subsequent to Horizon 2020 (H2020) and covering the period 2021-2022. EUSPA is funding research for space downstream applications under the delegation of the European Commission.
The process for submitting proposals has been simplified with the establishment of one common, web-based funding and tenders portal, allowing everything to be done electronically. All available calls are published on this portal. To submit the project proposal, you need to go to the section Electronic Proposal Submission on a specific Topic page that belongs to a call. You need to be logged in with your account to start filling in standard forms and submit your proposal.
Current calls open for submission:
- EGNSS applications for Smart mobility
- Public sector as Galileo and/or Copernicus user
- Copernicus downstream applications and the European Data Economy
- Large-scale Copernicus data uptake with AI and HPC
- Designing space-based downstream applications with international partners
- GOVSATCOM Service developments and demonstrations
Please check the Guidance & Manuals that offers:
- an overview of all steps you need to know for the electronic management of proposals or grants;
- easy navigation by process steps;
- a brief description on how to complete your tasks.
All questions may be addressed to the EUSPA: