The European Agency for the Space Programme (EUSPA) : The EUSPA Image Gallery offers a free use and reproduction, in whole or in part, of images for educational and/or informational purposes on the following conditions:
- Copyright of all images in the EUSPA Image Gallery are vested in the EUSPA, unless otherwise specified.
- All use and reproduction of images from EUSPA Image Gallery must cite the EUSPA as the copyright holder (i.e. Photo: ©EUSPA, ©European Agency for the Space Programme). If the images are used or reproduced in a modified form, this fact must be acknowledged.
- EUSPA Image Gallery images cannot be used or reproduced, in whole or in part, in any manner that either states or implies endorsement by the EUSPA or any member of the EUSPA staff of any commercial product, process or service.
- It is prohibited to use a EUSPA Image Gallery image in any manner that may mislead a viewer in believing that a product, process or service is endorsed by the EUSPA.
- Images shall not be basis for another photographic concept or illustration that could be considered offensive, libellous or illegal.
- The use of images from the EUSPA Image Gallery for advertising or other commercial purposes must be pre-approved by the EUSPA. To obtain approval, send the requested image(s), layout, copy and intended use to COM@euspa.europa.eu.
- Images in the EUSPA Image Gallery subject to the copyright of another entity are clearly identified in the relevant webpage whereby the copyright holder is quoted. Any reuse and/or reproduction, in whole or in part, of images subject to the copyright of another entity must be pre-approved by contacting the copyright holder.
- The EUSPA offers the images as-is and as-available, and makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning such images, whether express, implied, statutory, or other.
- In no event will the EUSPA be liable for any direct, special, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, exemplary, or other losses, costs, expenses, or damages arising out of the use and/or reproduction, in whole or part, of the images.