- Management Team
- Rodrigo da Costa, Executive Director
- Pascal Claudel, Chief Operating Officer and Acting head of Service, System-infrastructure and Security Engineering
- Patrick Hamilton, Head of Administration
- Guerric Pont, Galileo Exploitation Programme Manager
- Fiammetta Diani, Head of Market, Downstream and Innovation
- Stefano Iannitti, Head of the Security Authority and Acting Inspector General
- Jean-Marc Piéplu, EGNOS Exploitation Programme Manager
- Philippe Rosius, Head of Security Operations and Monitoring
- Juan Garcés de Marcilla, Head of the Secured Communications Department
- Miroslav Slezak, Head of Information and Communications Technology, Facility Management and Logistics Department
- Kate Szabo, Head of Finance Department
- Ezio Villa, Head of Legal and Procurement Department, and Data Protection Officer (DPO)
- Martina Vondraskova, Head of Human Resources Department
- Elisabetta Carrara, Head of the Security Accreditation Department
- Administrative Board
- Security Accreditation Board
Chairman of the Administrative Board: Václav Kobera
Deputy Chairperson of the Administrative Board: Juan Manuel Codosero Bolaños
Declarations of interest are provided annually by Administrative Board Members and their supporting staff attending Administrative Board meetings.
Administrative Board Members
The SAB is the security accreditation authority for all of the EU Space Programme’s components and takes its decisions in a independent manner including with regard to the Commission and the other bodies responsible for the implementation of the components and provision of service.
The SAB is composed of a representative of each Member State, a representative from the Commission and a representative from the High Representative for the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy.
Where appropriate, representatives of ESA and representatives of the Agency not involved in security accreditation may be invited to attend the meetings of the Security Accreditation Board as observers. On an exceptional basis, representatives of other EU institutions, of third countries or international organisations may also be invited as observers.
Deputy Chair : Claude Schanet, Luxembourg.