The Quality Policy underpins the Agency’s commitment to continual improvement, achievement of the required performance and building of efficient relationships, via the design and the effective and efficient implementation of all Agency processes.
This Quality Policy commits the Agency to:
- Monitor and control of Agency processes by setting up and maintaining the Integrated Management System (IMS) in compliance with the International Standard ISO 9001 for Quality Management Systems and in conjunction with the Internal Control Standards of the European Commission;
- Ensure that the needs and expectations of users and stakeholders are known and understood, with the target of meeting them by the provision of high-quality products, data and services and ensuring the continuity of current EU space initiatives and programmes, aiming at user satisfaction in the most cost-efficient manner;
- Achieve the strategic objectives of the Agency by meeting the evolving user needs and priorities through clearly established improvement policies;
- Guarantee that the Agency and the IMS operate in compliance with applicable requirements, including identification and processing of non-conformities, and with maximum effectiveness and efficiency;
- E Evolve the IMS to continuously meet the Agency’s needs, by regularly evaluating data generated in the operation of the IMS and from other sources, systematically evaluating performance and other data by establishing Internal Quality Audits based on risks.
The achievement of EUSPA’s mission is guided by its corporate values, which serve as a compass for all its actions:
- We care about each other and the people we work with; we believe in the European values and take our corporate social responsibility seriously.
We are respectful and diverse
- We value and respect people, the environment, the institutions and their roles; we encourage diversity and provide equal opportunities for all.
We are professional
- We continuously develop and improve our knowledge, processes, skills and competencies, so that we deliver on time, quality and cost, with integrity and high ethical standards.
We are innovative
- We continuously search for ways to stimulate innovation in our work and work of our partners to improve our performance and excel in our mission.
We are reliable
- Together, as one team, we are trusted partners of our colleagues across the Agency and of our stakeholders.
We are accountable
- We take responsibility for our work and make decisions on the basis of justified reasons.
Extract from GSA Quality Policy (IMS Manual)