The EUSPA Quality Policy defines the long-term quality strategy of the Agency that is aligned with its purpose, mission, and strategic direction as expressed through the Agency Mission Statement.
By abiding with the emphasis on the customer within ISO9001:2015 Leadership and Commitment, the Agency applies a customer-centric approach in the expression of its Quality Policy to all of its Interested Parties and refers to them in the Quality Policy as Agency Customers.
The Agency Quality Policy formulates the following quality objectives for the Agency:
- Ensure that the needs and expectations of the Agency Customers are known and understood, with the target of meeting them by the provision of high-quality products, data and services delivered through the EU Space Programme;
- Managing the provision of and ensuring the continuity of current EU space initiatives and programme components, aiming for Customer satisfaction in the most cost-efficient manner;
- Achieve the strategic objectives of the Agency by meeting the evolving Customer needs and priorities through clearly established improvement policies leading to full adoption of information and services available through the European GNSS and Earth Observation systems and future components of the Space Programme;
- Monitor and control of Agency processes by setting up and maintaining the Integrated Management System (IMS) that embeds the high level of quality into Agency activities and outputs to ensure the security, continuity, safety and robustness of European space-based services;
- Guarantee that the Agency and the IMS operate in compliance with the applicable regulatory and standards environment to the maximum effectiveness and efficiency;
- Evolve the IMS to continuously meet the Agency’s needs, by regularly evaluating data generated in the operation of the IMS and from other sources, systematically evaluating performance and other data by establishing Internal Quality Audits based on risks.
Extract from EUSPA Quality Policy (IMS Manual)