The EUSPA Open Days offer the public an opportunity to learn about and experience applications based on the EU Space Programme and its components, Galileo, EGNOS, Copernicus, GOVSATCOM/IRIS2 and SSA.
This year, our Prague headquarters will be open to all on 1 December from 4.00 pm to 6.00 pm and on 2 December 2023 from 9.00 am to 6.00 pm.
Hop on Galileo-enabled trams: 6, 8, 12, 17, 25, 1 and get off at Strossmayerovo Náměstí or take a ride down the metro line C and stop at Vltavska.
What to expect?
- Unique insights into the agency’s work
- An immersive Copernicus exhibition which will make your social media feed blow up
- Discover our approach to space debris management
- Fun learning opportunities for youngsters or adults wanting to experience childlike playfulness
- Exciting seminars, space workshops, competitions, and prizes
- Discussions with EUSPA experts about career or space entrepreneurship opportunities
"EUSPA Open Days is our agency’s signature event specifically conceived for the general public to highlight the role of EU Space Programme as well our agency, in the lives of Europeans," says EUSPA Executive Director, Rodrigo da Costa. "I look forward to welcoming you!"
Stay tuned for more information and keep an eye on our EUSPA Open Days 2023 page.
We are looking forward to welcoming you!
Media note: This feature can be republished without charge provided the European Union Agency for the Space Programme (EUSPA) is acknowledged as the source at the top or the bottom of the story. You must request permission before you use any of the photographs on the site. If you republish, we would be grateful if you could link back to the EUSPA website (http://www.euspa.europa.eu).